- NAME: Colli Euganei Cabernet
- The vine: 70% Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc 30%
- PRODUCTION AREA: Boccon Vo '- Vo'
- Production per hectare: 70 q.li/ha
- ALTITUDE: 75 mt.
- EXPOSURE: Southwest
- GROUND: Hills and foothills with composizionedel soil mostly clay
- TRAINING SYSTEM: Guyot
- YEAR PLANTED: 2000 - 2003
- HARVEST: Last ten days of September, early October
- DENSITY 'PLANT: 5000 plants per hectare
- WINE: Crushing destemming.
Fermentation in vats horizontal temperature
controlled 28 ° C for a period of 4 days.
- AGEING: In stainless steel tanks for four months with the use of the technique of micro-for 30 days. It follows rest in the bottle for three months, after bottling.
- PRODUCTION: 15.000 bottles
- TASTING NOTES: Intense ruby red, impenetrable. Scents explode in hints of black cherry and berry. The taste is strong and of great personality with long aromatic.
ALCOHOL: 13% Vol
SUGAR: 4,0 g / l
ACIDITY 'TOTAL: 5,5 g / l
Microoxygenation: Technique in which small amounts of oxygen are dosed in the wine in a slow and continuous, using a special machine, the microssigenatore, in order to trigger reactions that lead to the improvement of the organoleptic wine. Tasting the wine has a more balanced taste, the intensity and aromatic complexity increase and also are witnessing a greater stabilization of color.